If Your Branding Sucks…Here’s How to Look Better in A Month
Your brand is the single most important investment you can make in your business.”
– Steve Forbes, Editor-in-Chief
When I began working at Food Fight Studios, my eyes were opened to the fact that a lot more goes into branding than I thought. It’s not a once-and-done slap-together thing. It’s a process that’s important to put thought and effort into.
So I’m sharing that process with you! Whether you are starting a new business or refreshing your brand’s look and feel for 2022, this branding exercise will be monumentally helpful.
OUR SECRET SAUCE
We were fortunate enough to work with some amazing businesses and professional influencers in the past year. All with different goals, objectives, and stages of their business — but all of them are on a mission to make an impact.
- A new company that needed to take their message and ideas out of their heads to create something brand new (pun intended), The Happy Producers
- An established company in an established industry needed to rebrand to fit the times of the market and reintroduce itself as an innovative force, Piezo Motion
- A personal brand that went through a recent rebrand but found his new message wasn’t connecting (or consistent), Yield of Dreams
- A growing creative production business needed to be educated on the importance of brand guidelines and a splash of color, Food Fight Studios
- A new podcast that didn’t wait for the green light to get started and with interest from major streaming platforms needed to take their brand to the next level, Surviving the Survivor
STEP (WEEK) 1: THE WORKSHOP
Block off one hour for you and your team to rapid-fire the answers to the below questions (don’t have a team? Call us.)